Hello my lovely friends. It’s officially Spring! Time to break out those gladiator sandals and cutoff shorts. I’ve gathered my Top 10 Spring Trends you’ll be seeing on friends, bloggers, and celebrities alike this season. Get your shopping list ready!
1. Cold Shoulders. If you haven’t hopped on this bandwagon yet, now is the time. This trend has been prevalent since Fall, but it’s taking off this Spring into Summer. Off-shoulder and shoulder cutouts are the new sexy staple and this silhouette comes in so many ways – dresses, blouses, sweaters, bodysuits, etc. One-shoulder is definitely on it’s way back too! One of each please! Style it with a statement necklace or choker to make your outfit stand out. Shop my favorites here.
2. Suede. This luxe fabrication is popping up in more than just shoes this Spring. With Festival Season amongst us, suede will be a new staple along with your denim shorts. Rock a suede top (real or faux, no judgement) with a button-down mini dress and your favorite sunnies. Done. Don’t see yourself in suede clothing? All good – luxe suede sandals will add a trendy flair to your outfits as well. Shop my top picks here.
3. Bedroom Attire. I’m looooving this trend right now guys. The slip dress is so super sexy yet classy – and necessary for this Spring. In order to avoid looking like you just rolled out of bed tho, pair it with a moto or bomber jacket and some pointy boots or lace up flats. Not feeling the slip dress? Not to worry. You can rock this bedroom trend with your favorite lacy bra peeking out from your v-neck tee, too. For Love and Lemons is my favorite by far to find lacy bras to incorporate into your outfit, BUT it is on the pricier side if you’re ballin’ on a budget. I’ve collected both the real thing and imitators for you here.
4. Lace-Ups. In case you haven’t noticed, lace-up everything has been readily available since the Fall – from shoes to tops, dresses, and bodysuits. Expect to continue seeing this as the weather warms up. I just got some cuuuute lace up sandals from Public Desire that I can’t wait to arrive. You will definitely see this on my insta all season! Get your lace-ups now friends before they sell out! Shop it up.
5. 70s Vibes. Whether you want to accept it or not, 70’s vibes are here to stay. Flares, maxis, paisley, patchwork, suede, neck scarves, tie neck tops, fringe, denim… yes all of it. Next time you’re catching re-runs of That 70’s show, take some fashion tips from the characters! You can definitely add a hint of 70’s into your outfit without going all out. My favorite way is with the skinny scarf and flares. Grab a v-neck top, tuck it into your flares and throw on the skinny scarf for effortless trend-worthy goodness. Shop here!
6. Gladiator Sandals. You will want a pair for Spring, trust! It’s almost a no-brainer since they’ve been coming back every Spring/Summer for the past few years – and this year is no exception! I finally took the plunge and got some knee high gladiator sandals (I got the tan, which is sold out but here’s a similar one) for Spring and I seriously want to wear them every day. They instantly make your outfit chic and you can pair them with a simple tee or a boho off-shoulder top – it all looks good! If you’re not ready to go all the way up to the knees, I found some mid-calf pairs for you too here 🙂
7. Bomber Jacket. Take a cue from Kendall and Gigi and get yourself and bomber jacket. For those chilly mornings and nights, your bomber jacket will keep you warm with style. You can get one now and wear it through the Fall, too! It’ll also elevate your gym-chic outfit – I’m talking, tee, leggings and Nikes – to the next level. Olive is definitely the go-to color but, you can rock black, tan, mauve, etc. with any outfit. Shoppity shop shop.
8. Romantic Florals. As Miranda Priestly in Devil Wears Prada said: “Florals for Spring? Groundbreaking.” Yes, it’s not the most surprising trend, but this season it’s not just any florals, but feminine, romantic florals. You’ll be seeing prints with delicate petals, large blooms, and enchanting color mixtures. Floral maxis, tops, and skirts are a definite must to keep in rotation! Pair them with your favorite sandals and lip color to bring out your feminine side. Because who run the world? Girls. Shop my tops picks here.
9. Baseball Caps. Streetwear is becoming mainstream lately, and you’ll want to jump on this trend ASAP. It adds an element of cool to any outfit and major plus, will keep your face out of the sun on those hot days! Protect your face from the sun, my people! Rep your favorite sports team with your cap or if you prefer to stay neutral, an all canvas or leather cap is a definite yaaasss. Rock your favorite sunnies with the cap for celeb-off-duty vibes. Here are my favorites!
10. Sneakers. Fresh to death, your sneakers will be your bff this Spring. Not only are they super comfortable, but they are all the rage right now. I am currently waiting on my back-ordered Stan Smiths and will be wearing them into the ground because comfort-chic is my steeze. I love this sneaker trend because it can literally go with (almost) any outfit and still look good. V-neck dress? Check. Tee and jeans? Check. Trench and leather leggings? Check. Need I say more? Get my favorites here.
I hope you guys enjoyed my Spring Trends roundup! Feel free to leave any comments or questions below, as always. Stay tuned for more Spring fashion in my posts to come! <3 <3 <3